TEDxPIEAS 2019 - Attendee Application Form
TEDxPIEAS is a licensed event which we host every year in spring. This will be the 4th version of TEDxPIEAS in 2019.
The tentative date of this year's TEDxPIEAS is Saturday, November 9, 2019.
Find out more at our Social Media Accounts.
Proof of validity of this event by TED: https://www.ted.com/tedx/events/35229
Before filling out the Attendee registration form, we would like you to read and accept the terms and conditions for the event.
- The deadline for application is November 3rd, after which no entries will be entertained.
- Only those who are selected will be sent an invitation to attend the event via email.
- TEDxPIEAS invitation is non transferable non-assignable.
- Anyone without a ticket will be denied access to the venue by security.
- Our team reserves the right to deny entry to any participant.
- No one will have the right to challenge the TEDxPIEAS selection criteria.
- The venue would be the Auditorium of Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences (PIEAS).
Please note that we use a very unique selection algorithm which is based on a number of factors to ensure that we get the most diverse and deserving audience at the venue which is therefore that we are not able to publish the
TED is a non-profit organization which started in California in 1984. Today, the foundation holds events all over the world in over 100 languages, backed by the slogan of ‘Ideas Worth Spreading’.
TEDx is a platform where noteworthy ideas can be shared with the hope of spreading them within the community.
A TEDx event is a local gathering where live talks similar to ones delivered at a TED event and videos previously recorded at TED conferences are shared with the community. These events are planned
and coordinated independently, on a community-by-community basis. The content and design of each TEDx event are unique in its own manner with the general structure remaining the same.
The TEDx Program is designed to help communities, organizations and individuals to spark conversations and connect through local TED-like experiences.
x=Independently organized event help communities, organizations and individuals to spark conversations and connect through local TED-like experiences.
To learn more, follow this link